This article may apply to you, if:
- You purchased in-app without first having signed in
- You're already registered on SwearNet.com via an email and password
- You want to apply the in-app purchase to your SwearNet.com membership
- (optional) In the profile, you see a "fake" email: email@example.com
Here's what to do:
- Tap the Settings icon in the lower right corner of the app.
- Near the bottom of the Settings screen, tap on the red Sign-out text, located immediately above Terms and Conditions.
- Sign into the app with your SwearNet.com account
- Tap the Settings icon, then tap the Restore Purchases button. If you are taken to the Digital Store screen and see a second Restore Purchases, click on that Restore Purchases button as well.
On Apple, you should see a Purchases Restored message. On Android, a similar message will be displayed.
Tap the Settings icon to verify your membership status is complete and correct.
You should now be able to watch membership content.